nov 12, 2015 - feb 21, 2016National Portrait Gallery, London UK
dec 3, 2015 - jan 7, 2016East Wing Gallery, Dubai UAE
Opening reception: Thursday, Dec 10, 7pm
Gallery talk and book signing: Saturday, Dec 12, 2pm
apr 8 - jul 31, 2016National Museum of Women in the Arts, Washington DC
News & Events
- Rania will do a book signing at Paris Photo for her latest book, L'Enfant-Femme, November 13, 6pm at the Grand Palais, Damiani booth EE19
- Rania Matar is teaming up with Richard Levy Gallery to offer a limited edition benefit print to help Syrian refugee kids in Lebanon through the Karam Foundation. ALL proceeds are donated.
- Rania was featured in the ArtSlant Worldwide article, Portraits of Girlhood Today: Sameness and Difference in Rania Matar's New Project, by Char Jansen
- The University of Kansas in Lawrence recently hosted the Hallmark Design Symposium Lecture Series with Rania Matar and Coffee @ The Commons with Rania Matar
- For the 40th anniversary celebrations of the Massachusetts Cultural Council Fellowship Awards, the MCC interviewed Rania Matar in her Brookline studio
- Rania is now represented by INSTITUTE.