- Finalist: Prix de 1814 Magazine 2013 with an exhibit at the 1814 Pop Up Gallery, Dallas TX.
- A Girl and Her Room was a finalist in the Photobook category of The New York Photo Awards 2012. Exhibition opening reception at The PowerHouse Arena during the DUMBO Arts Festival.
- Honorable Mention, Juror's Commendation Winner for L'Enfant-Femme, Fellowship 12 International Photography Competition, Silver Eye Center for Photography, Juror: Julie Saul, owner/director Julie Saul Gallery, NY.
- Recipient of an Artist Fellowship, MCC Grant in Photography 2011, Massachusetts Cultural Council.
- First Prize Winner, Off the Wall Juried Exhibition, curated by Ms. Susan L. Stoops, Curator of Contemporary Art at the Worcester Art Museum.
- Winner of the Legacy Award, 17th Juried Exhibition, Griffin Museum of Photography, curated by Debra Klomp Ching, owner of Klompching Gallery, NY. (Juror's statement)
- Honorable Mention, 2011 Daylight/CDS Photo Awards, Daylight Magazine and the Center for Documentary Studies international competition.
- Finalist, The European Publishers Award for Photography 2011, juried by 5 European publishers: Actes Sud (France), Apeiron (Greece), Dewi Lewis Publishing (Great Britain), Kehrer Verlag (Germany) and Peliti Associati (Italy).
- Winner in the Personal category of PDN Magazine Photo Annual 2011. Her work is featured in the June edition of PDN.
- First Prize Winner, 2nd edition Julia Cameron Award, Category: Portrait, People and Figure.
- "A Girl and her Room" won the People's Choice Award for the finest photography in New England in 2010. The awards are organized by The New England Journal of Aesthetic Research.
- Special Mention of the Jury in Portraits and People 2011, The Worldwide Photography Gala Awards, April 2011
- 2010 Artist Level Runners-Up: Photography Contest, Forward Thinking Museum. Jurors: Willis E. Hartshorn, Director International Center of Photography; Karen Sinsheimer, Curator, Santa Barbara Museum of Art; Kai McBride, Photography Professor Columbia University
- Honorable Mention: UNICEF Photo of the Year Award
- Top 50 Winner for A Girl and Her Room, Photolucida Critical Mass 2010
- Honorable Mention: Women in Photography International, Faces 2010: Teens
- Honorable Mention: Lens Culture International, Exposure Awards, October 2010
- CENTER Project Competition Award: Honorable Mention, Jurors: Tina Kukielski, Senior Curatorial Assistant, Whitney Museum of American Art; Nion McEvoy, CEO, Chronicle Books; Markus Seewald, Photo Editor, GEO magazine
- CENTER Center's Choice Award: Curator's Choice: Honorable Mention, Juror: Roxana Marcoci, Curator, Department of Photography, Museum of Modern Art
- 3rd Prize Winner, International Art Exhibition of the Lebanese Diaspora, Beirut Lebanon, sponsored by Notre-Dame University Louaize (interview)
- Second Place Winner for Aftermath of War in Lebanon, Px3 Aftermath, Prix de la Photographie Paris (press release | award certificate)
- Invitation to Exhibit at I-95 Triennial Invitational Exhibition, University of Maine Museum of Art
- Invitation to Exhibit at the International Art of the Lebanese Diaspora, Beirut Exhibition Center, Notre Dame University
- First Place: Best Photo Essay the 2009 Ippies Award: "Refugees: Aftermath of War in Lebanon" published in Nueva Luz #13, by the New York Community Media Alliance (award certificate)
- Best of Show: The Photo Review, Juror Ms. Lesley Martin, Aperture, 2009 (pdf version)
- Top 20 Distinguished Finalists, MyArtSpace 2009 Miami Competition
- Honorable Mention: Lens Culture: International Exposure Awards 2009
- Top 50 Winner: Photolucida Critical Mass 2009
- Honorable Mention, CENTER, Singular Image Award, The Editor's Choice
- Invitation to the Nooderlicht Photofestival Exhibition in The Netherlands, "The Human Condition"
- Invitation to Exhibit Ordinary Lives at the 14th International St.Petersburg PhotoFair Manege Central Exhibition Hall, St. Petersburg Russia
- Selected one of 4 finalists for the 2008 James and Audrey Foster Prize at the Institute of Contemporary Art / Boston with an accompanying exhibition at the ICA
- Top 50 Winner Photolucida Critical Mass 2008
- Selected one of the Top 100 Distinguished Women Photographers by Women in Photography International,
- Honorable Mention, Berenice Abbott Prize for an Emerging Photographer, Juror Ms. Carol McCusker
- Honorable Mention, PX3 Prix de la Photographie Paris, Human Condition Competition: "Life After War, Lebanon 2006", "Women of Islam", "Forgotten People"
- Purchase Prize: Danforth Museum of Art, New England Photographers Biennial 2007, jurors: Ms Karen Haas, curator of photography at the MFA, Boston and Arlette Kayafas, from Gallery Kayafas.
- Recipient of the 2007 Artist Grant in Photography from the Massachusetts Cultural Council
- First Place, Women in Photography International
- Portfolio Spotlight Award, B&W Magazine, Portfolio Contest 2007
- Top 50 Winner, Photolucida Critical Mass 2007
- Best of Show, "Interaction" Juried Exhibit at The Center for Fine Art Photography, Fort Collins CO, chosen by director Mr. Larry Padgett
- Invitation to the Nooderlicht Photofestival 2007: "Acts of Faith" in The Netherlands
- Invitation to Moving Walls International, Open Society Institute, Soros Foundation,
- Invitation to the touring exhibit "Transformations" sponsored by the Texas Photographic Society, juried by Michelle Dunn, Aperture Foundation
- Invitation to the 25th Anniversary Membership Exhibition, Houston Center for Photography, curated by Ms. Anne Wilkes Tucker, Curator of Photographs, Museum of Fine Art, Houston
- Honorable Mention, Photography Now 2007, Juror Ms: Alison D. Nordstrom, Curator of Photography at the George Eastman House
- Nomination to the Henri Cartier Bresson Award by Ms. Celina Lunsford, Artistic Director Fotografie Forum International, Frankfurt, Germany, March 2007
- Nomination to participate in the biennial exhibition "Women to Watch 2007", by the Massachusetts Chapter of the National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington D.C.
- Nomination to the 2008 Baum Award for Emerging American Photographers
- Second Place Prize, Juried National Competition, Texas Photographic Society, Inc, Juror: Ms. Kathy Vargas
- Merit Award, The Single Image, B&W Magazine, November 2006
- Honorable Mention, Silver Eye Center for Photography, Fellowship Competition, Juror: Mr. Rod Slemmons
- Honorable Mention, Portraits and People Category, The Golden Light Awards
- Honorable Mention, Social Document Category, The Golden Light Awards
- Winning images, Women in Photography International: "Turning Silver"
- Excellence Award: Black & White Magazine, Portfolio Contest
- Invitation to FotoGrafia Festival in Rome: "The Landscapes of War", Slideshow and Catalog
- Honorable Mention, Santa Fe Center for Photography, the Singular Image, Juror: Ms. Miriam Romais
- Honorable Mention, the Berenice Abbott Prize for an Emerging Photographer
- Honorable Mention, Silver Eye Center for Photography Fellowship Competition, Juror: Ms. Leslie Martin from Aperture
- First place, National Juried Exhibition, The Jerusalem Fund Gallery, Washington D.C.
- First place, Photojournalism category, "Beauty", Women In Photography International, Juror: Ms. Carol McCusker, Curator of Photography, Museum of Photographic Arts
- Honorable Mention, Photojournalism category, "Beauty", Women in Photography International, Juror: Ms. Charlie Holland, Director of Photography, Getty Images
- Third place, Photojournalism category, Black and White Spider Award
- Honorable Mention, People category, Black and White Spider Award
- Top Photographer, Maine Photographic Workshops, Golden Light Awards